The Significance of Lab Testing and Screening01 Jun 2020
Lab testing and screenings involve the use of specialized medical tools to analyze the underlying cause of an infection. Samples of your blood, urine, or other tissues are used in the diagnosis. Lab Testing & Screening Services at Katy, TX, are numerous, upon consultation from our team of experts.
Our practitioners use extensive testing and screening procedures in diagnosis, tracking, and prevention of your disease. We also enlighten you on how to preserve your healthcare and protect yourself from infections.
Screening and Lab Testing Services in Katy, TX
Our lab service offers a wide range of laboratory diagnosis. We have a specialized team that does on-site testing and screening services. Some of the tests and screening procedures done include:
- Test on allergies
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar levels
- Screening on drug levels
- Flu-like conditions and influenza A/B tests
- Urine tests
Why Do You Need Lab Tests and Screening?
A lab test is vital in making decisions for your treatment. The outcome of the diagnostics will indicate how mild or severe your condition appears. Lab services are integral in the following ways:
- The diagnosis determines whether your health does require special treatment or not. The screening shows whether you need monitoring.
- On-site screening shows how the condition occurred based on genetic make-up and whether it’s transmittable. More research is done on the disease, and further examinations may be done.
- All your test results are analyzed to determine the effects of your condition on your overall health. The tests should guide your physicians during the rest of the trials and examinations.
What Is Screening?
A screening procedure is done to identify any potential health conditions or infections, even if you’ve not shown any symptoms. It enhances early identification and allows precautionary measures to be taken in the prevention of diseases or the risk of getting infected.
When detected early, your disease can be treated effectively. Screening is done to check whether you have an illness or not. It’s a non-diagnostic tool to identify potential health threats. Screening results may not turn out right, but experts at Preferred Urgent care clinic recommend you to have the tests at the appropriate season.
Some screening tests can cause complications when done in persons who are not at risk of getting infections. It’s essential to seek consultation from your practitioner before undertaking the screening tests. Preventive screening procedures are done to avoid diseases. They point out some of the underlying health issues that are barely detected physically.
Benefits of Lab Testing and Screening Services
On-site lab tests and screening services provide you with results that determine the immediate medical approach to take. They are convenient and quick. Lab Testing & Screening Services in Katy, TX, has the following benefits for your medical conditions:
- Once on-site lab testing and screening services are done, you get feedback on the results quickly. It allows medical specialists to diagnose your condition immediately.
- When you get the lab results, you find a better engagement platform with your specialists in the treatment of your disease. You get the insight on which medical speciality you’ll have to undertake.
- On-site lab results render timely treatment plans your practitioner can handle your situation with ease, with the lab results. Your chronic disease is easily managed.
With prompt lab results, your physician can direct you to immediate special treatment, or recommend you for an emergency procedure. It’s essential in matters that need urgent medical attention. Lab screening services allow you to gain insight into behavioural, dietary, nutritional lifestyle. When you check on your on-site results, your physician will guide you on how to maintain good health, as you manage your chronic health issues.
At Preferred urgent Care, we provide you with a variety of medical care services, including diagnostics and other types of screening services. We ensure your healthy lifestyle is preserved. We provide on-site screening to you to alleviate any pathogenic elements that may lead to future chronic diseases.
Our clinic near Richmond, TX, offers prompt screening and lab tests if you are suffering from an acute illness. We provide general tests by using samples of your bodily fluids, in the diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of underlying diseases.